Hey Loves, what day is it…Oh-ya, its taco Tuesday. The World Series is under way and I’m all about watching with my best friend, Brad.
So, here’s the skinny on my little DIY decal; super sweet and cute right? I come across these decals that are adhesive and removable. You know me…what can I do with this and then it hits me; I can stick it on a wall “brilliant, right?”
The purchase links and other cute style are at the end of the post.
I changed my mind several times regarding exactly where I was going to stick them. For now, I put them on the wall behind our bed in our tiny-tiny beach cottage.
When I finally take the cottage down and go shabby-contemporary, I haven’t wasted a ton of cash on décor that’s not meant to make the remodel. Brilliant again, right?
Originally I was thinking of putting the decals up on this wall, but then I’m like…Wow, that wall behind me is boring as f…. I’m going to stick them behind me.Easy Instructions:
1. Cut out the main branches, it makes it easier to peel the top sheet off.
2. Peel away the boarder adhesive
3. This stuff is sticky. I stuck it to me, but you might want to be better prepared.
4. Don’t remove the decal from the sheet. Pick a starting point and work the decal onto the wall and you roll back the sheet.
5. There is not right or wrong way to use the individual flowers. Random is dandy.