Hey Loves, Happy Thursday! Now you know I wouldn’t let Christmas come and go without giving you a little quickie DIY, right? Everyone loves of quickie; right, or is that just me…ha-ha-ha-wink-smile?
For me it never fails, that as the holidays are rolling along and I think of people who I want to gift. Not in a huge break the bank kind of way, but in a thoughtful I didn’t forget you kind of way.
These little glitter balls are a snap and make a sweet little gift for next to nothing. You should go for it loves. It’s the easy little DIY ever!
Smooches, hugs and xoxo
A little quickie video tutorial…Enjoy!
• Glitter and color, Martha Stewart
• Glass ornament balls, Michaels
• Tags, Staples
How to DIY:
• Poor the glitter into a bowl
• Dip paintbrush into glue and dot or draw a line around the ball
• Do the same for the tags and set aside to dry
• Dip the glued ball into the glitter and move around to coat and let dry
• Attach pretty ribbon
• Stuff the box with filler; place the ball into the box
• And give the gift of joy. xoxo