Confession…I’m obsessed with single cushion sofas. They scream sit on me, sleep on me, snuggle on me and without a crease between cushions you can fit a lot more bottoms in the room. That means the room sets up better for entertaining or family gatherings.
This space draws me in with its simplicity first, then the pop of pink outside and the almost artichoke looking pillow on the sofa. It’s a life…go style it! Xoxo
Style ingredients and recipe:
1. The sofa Restoration Hardware.
2. The table, shop eBay first, then Brookstone has this one for $209.00. For high-end urban furniture, I recommend Westin Mitchell Design Group, and worth every penny!
3. The candle-holders are unique and artisan; I recommend attending art festivals like the Saw Dust in Laguna Beach to find something that special. Ballard has these candles that I think give a similar feel in the space $59.00 – $119.00.
4. Curtain 108 inches long at least Pottery Barn and expect to buy 4 -6 panels to cover the length of the wall $143.00 each.
5. Curtain rod, Pottery Barn $104.00 – $164.00.
6. Pillow etsy.
7. Pillow etsy.
8. Outdoor pink table set, IKEA $196.99 and pink spray paint, seriously cool detail and EASY!