What I’m loving about this room is the completely eclectic mix of both design and pattern. It takes a fearless attitude…no rules and a great imagination to pull this. The image is from Adore magazine featured on Cush and Nooks; the home of Alice Stephenson.
Style ingredients and recipe:
1. You got-ta love Etsy for fab finds and abstract art found here
2. Another amazing artist featured on Etsy, abstract art
3. Etsy does it again for art.
4. The big splurge in the room the acrylic coffee table, overstock $299.99 or for high end, Plexi-craft.com $1,260.00
5. Bohemian blue pillow on Etsy $33.75
6. Orange chevron pillow on Etsy $16.00
7. Gold and marble end table Zinc-Door $495.00 (You can find similar for less at Home Goods and consignment shops).
8. Sparkle pillow Etsy $68.00
9. I had trouble finding the lamp, but I love the gold pear from Lamps Plus as an alternative with a navy blue shade.
10. I love the rug in the image, but I was not able to locate it fast enough, so I found two alternatives on Overstock.com
11. Overstock, search black and white rugs.