Chinoiserie and pink together…does it get any better than that? I’m always evolving with style and although I’m living the California casual life with my own personal décor; I can change design style on a dime to get my clients the style they are striving to achieve.
Chinoiserie has been around forever… literally forever! Just like all styles, Chinoiserie makes a trend appearance similar to the fashion world. For example high wasted jeans were big in the 80’s and reappeared in the 2000’s. Chinoiserie has never been out of style, but is big on the trend list today. A few beautiful touches to can bring a room elegance, character and glamor. Below are my fab-finds for a whimsical spin with a Chinoiserie flaire.
Fab-Finds and where to find:
1. Pink zebra rug
2. Chinoiserie pink mirror (also available in other colors)
3. Blue and White changes from one of my favs…
4. Ginger jar pillow Annechovie on Etsy
5. Stunning light fixture (also available in other colors)
6. Glamorous pink chair from Society Social
7. The perfect pink elephant print from the Pink Pagoda on Etsy