1. Floral, leaves and pumpkins. Sandra Lee and Michaels have all the tips
2. Chevron runner found here on etsy
3. Throw in autumn colors found here at Target
4. Autumn inspired pillow found at Pottery Barn
5. Hello…candy Hershey’s pumpkins kisses (smooches)
6. A lazy dog found can be found at a local shelter like Hellen Woodword
Michelle Edwards of Sweet Something Design did the room. I found the image on Pinterest the traced it to her flickr page that happens to be awesome. If you look at the room without the touches of autumn, you see a very neutral pallet. Rooms like this transform easily for all holidays and seasons. Just use your imagination and get your room into the spirit of the season with a few small and affordable additions. I especially love a room with a lazy dog…run out and get one of those too, if don’t already have one.
For giggles, check out my makes me smile board on Pinterest. I have the sweetest collection of precious animals. xoxo