1. Peonies, nothing like fresh peonies (my fav) go local.
2. Matelassé bedding from Horchow. However, I know I have two duvets out of the exact matelassé that I found at target several years ago. I wasn’t able to locate it on the web-site, but just an fyi.
3. Upholstered button tuck Jameson bed from Z Gallerie $1,199.00-$1,399.00.
4. I couldn’t find the light fixture in the picture, but I found two that I think are perfect replacements from Lamps Plus. The black on is $1,509.90.
5. The gold light fixture, Lamps Plus and it costs $90.91(how sweet of a deal is that)?
6. 600 thread legends sheets, The Company Store.
7. White Madison lamps Ballard Designs $249.00 each.
8. Wall mirror, Pottery Barn.
Style image has a sophisticated simplicity. A few wow pieces, anchored with the pure white bedding and a touch of shine gives the room it’s original style.