I’m always looking for simple little gifts and I especially like giving the gift of food. So, as Mimi and I were eating our afternoon spinach salad with cherries, blue cheese, pomegranate vinaigrette and candied pecans…the idea hit me. This is a perfect hello salad/gift for our new neighbors who just moved in next door. This is Mary’s top secret candied pecan recipe, but it’s so darn perfect, I felt compelled to share. Here is the recipe for the presentation and the pecan recipe is at the end of the post. Enjoy and smooches from me…
Recipe for presentation:
· 1 large bunch of organic spinach tied with bakers twin.
· 1 bag of fresh red cherries
· 1 small jar Pomegranate vinaigrette (Vons)
· 1 block of good blue cheese
· 1 paper handle bag
· Put all the salad items in the bag and tie a little twin on the handle