This Halibut Steak dinner with roasted new potato’s always looks like so much work, but it’s crazy easy! Check out the recipe below, let me know if you are going to try it. I want to hear how it turned out for you. Make everyday an event. xoxox
Halibut Secret Recipe:
- 1 Halibut Steak, fresh from a good source “Seaside Market for me”.
- 2 lemons
- Olive oil to brush on
- 1 can of Pringles sour cream and onion potato chips crushed in a zip lock baggie. Yep, Prinkgle!
- Salt and pepper to taste
Lay halibut on cooking sheet with parchment paper. Brush olive oil on paper and place steak on top. Squeeze on whole lemon onto halibut, lightly salt and pepper. Brush halibut with olive oil to lightly coat. Pack crushed Pringles onto the top of the halibut. Cook 350` for about 30 minutes, “ask the guy at the market, how long to cook”.
- Small new potatoes cut into small bites
- 2 Tbls of butter
- 1 sweet yellow onion chopped
- Salt, Pepper and Herbs of Provence to taste
Toss potatoes and onions in melted butter, coat with seasoning. Roast on parchment lined cooking sheet about 40 to 45 minutes at 350`.