Grace is my client’s precious daughter and this is my project board for her. The space needs to transition with Grace as she goes from little girl, to tween to teen. My starting point is actually the lavender rug, because she loves it and it sets the stage for our color cues. We are going with white, grey and little touches of lavender and a little Paris whimsy.
01. The white upholstered bed can be purchased here
02. The darling bedding can be found here
03. The white secretary desk can be found here
04. The lavender chandelier can be purchased here “how cute is that?”
05. The six drawer dresser can be purchased here
06. The Paris prints are from Fifi Flowers and I’m smitten with her darling style
07. Optional chandelier
08. White dramatic tufted bed full
09. White cotton bed full
10. White velvet tufted full
11. Audrey Hepburn print
How are you? I haven’t seen a new post this week and I’m starting to worry that something is wrong with you or your family? You seem to be like me trying to do everything right for the family and when they are all fine, then you take time for yourself ….
I do hope we can meet, that would be so fun! I can drive down to Del Mar ? I don’t know exactly the driving distance and if it’s possible to do that in 1 day but I’m sure it’s possible. Driving around here in Switzerland is so different, cause everything is closer (small country :-D) . Just let me know what day would be good for you!
I do hope you are well, I’m looking forward to hearing from you Dear Julie , have a good Thursday!
XOXO Your friend Sherri