Okay loves…I’m giving you a little more of a sneak peeks into my Thanksgiving table. Can you feel where I’m going? I’m really mixing it up this year with my initial inspiration coming from the black and white ribbon. I will bring in yesterdays touches of rose gold…much more to follow this post.
But, for now here are the deets on my details.
- The white washed linen table runner can be found here.
The dark gray washed linen napkins are here
Black charges found here
Okay, lets get this diy going.
Copy and save the image below to your computer. You have to have a printer for this, so if you don’t…this is not a DIY for you.
Drop the image into PicMonkey and follow the step below.
• After you create your first place card, save it to your computer using the person’s name.
• Go back into PicMonkey and edit the text to the next person. Editing works best, so you can keep your color consistent.
• When changing sunglasses, try and match the sunglasses to the person…fun, right?
• Print the place cards in a photo format 3×5 or 4×5 on card stock
• Use a hole punch to make holes for the ribbon.
Stay tuned…much more Thanksgiving details to come. Smooches and be inspired. xoxo
This is the cutest! I wish I would have found this before we put everything together for our table! I’ll be following you to stay ahead of the game for future holidays! xx
Chantelly Jean recently posted..Later Starbs! This Pumpkin Spice Latte wins.
Hi Chantelly, Keep it in mind for next year. The whole setting could really do for any get together.